Mastery Rank 18 + 43k Platinum + 13,000,000 Credits + 270k Endo (23 Warframe - 51 Weapons - 10k Mods

Discussion in 'Warframe Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Coffelatte8, 7/14/24.

1. Coffelatte8

Coffelatte8
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    If you interested or have any question, you can write me
    BEFORE BUYING PLEASE WRITE ME FIRST
    ASK THE ACCOUNT IS STILL AVAILABLE OR NOT
    Whatsapp: +201061838373
    Discord: hulk024445

Attached Files:

2. filu

filu
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

@Hulk
    @Middleman

So this topic is a copy and paste from elsewhere, thing is the title was so long that playerup cuts it at some point, this user realized this (which isn't common) and decided to condense the title a litle bit, "10.000 mods" went to "10k mods", but he also went to the plat value (the premium currency) and transformed "4300" into "43k"

You'll notice that the images he provides, no mention of the plat ammount exists, he doesn't reveal it.

So i decided to mess with him, asked him via discord if the account was available and he confirmed that it was, i then asked for a picture with the 43k plat ammount, which i already knew wouldn't ever appear.
    The user then stated that the account was not available anymore and tried to advertise other accounts, which are yet again accounts from the same website here but from other users, he's just copying stuff at random really
    [​IMG]