Selling  Global  PS4  Division/Rank Masters Player (3700+) Boosting up to 3000 or below from any rank

Discussion in 'Overwatch Boosting for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by ShadowDarkWind, 2/9/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadowDarkWind

ShadowDarkWind
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hey guys! My name is Brandon, but my alias is ShadowDarkWind. I'm a Masters player who's been playing Overwatch since beta and this was admittedly my most played game of 2018 by over 800 hours! I can only imagine 2017 and 2016. I absolutely love and hate this game all at the same time, but I always love helping people out and getting them to where they want to be... This is the only competitive game I'm really good at, so I'd like to share the knowledge and skills I have with others! If there's anything I can promise with this job, I'll be as kind and quick and respectful as humanly possible... Why scam or trash talk your customers? Doesn't make much sense to me. I have 3 accounts, ShadowDarkWind (Main, ~3300 since I decayed due to playing nonstop KH3 lol but you can check my career profile) Kiyoko_Ono ( Diamond smurf to play with friends) and Sikoh_Killa (Masters Smurf I haven't touched since Season 5 or something)

Price: $8

I'm new here, but I offer this flat price on other sites so its only fair. The reason why I offer it so low compared to literally anybody else is because I find Overwatch to be a hobby. I play video games all the time cause I don't really go out much. I'm a college student with a meal plan in a paid dorm so I'm not desperate for cash. Even if I spend hours on the boost it never feels like a chore since I've been playing Comp since 2016. If you're skeptical, you can always contact me on my discord (listed below) and ask questions!

Contact Info: Discord: ShadowDarkWind#0642
    Email (If that pleases you): [email protected]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: ShadowDarkWind Re: #1[/trigger]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.