Sold MASSIVE PRESEASON SALE NA AND EU AVALIBLE GET YOUR MMR READY FOR NEXT SEASON THE PHAROH BOOSTING ThePharoh#7488...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Boosting - Buy Sell Trade' started by /u/Icepharaoh, 12/20/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/Icepharaoh

/u/Icepharaoh
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello everyone, I am ThePharoh#7488 and I am a s8 Challanger (top40 ) and s9 GM player. I offer NA and EU Boosts at extreemly competitive prices. If you find a boost cheaper than what I offer I will match the price.

Boosting is avalible up to D1 Solo and duo .

I have been boosting for various services for about 2 years and now I am starting my own service. I have a lot of experience boosting so I know how to carry games consistently. My main role is adc , but for D4 or lower I can play whatever the customer wants for a slightly higher price ( depending on the request).

The pricing depends on the order, but at the moment I can offer prices lower than anyone on the market.

Feel free to hit me up at ThePharoh#7488 for proofs, past orders or any other questions

VOUCH POST: playerup.com/r/Lolboosting/comments/j7ethd/the_pharaoh_boosting_vouch_post/

# #/Icepharaoh
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.