Selling  High End  Both Android/iOS  Original Owner (Yes) MARVEL SNAP Mobile Game Cards Premium Account Lots of Cards Token Gold Variants

Discussion in 'Marvel Snap Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Qusi, 8/12/24.

1. Qusi

Qusi
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello,

I have a Marvel Snap game account for sale. The account was created on the day of the premiere on the Global server on October 18, 2022. During my game (almost two years):

- no daily (easy and hard) was missed;
    - Infinity rank achieved every month (except for the first season);
    - after entering the Conquest mode - June 13, 2023 - all important rewards obtained (credits, variant, title, avatar);
    - season pass purchased every season, even gold pass after later introduction;
    - some profitable bundles from the store (only token or gold) purchased on an ongoing basis for real cash;
    - as of August 9, 2024, the entire collection has been completed, all cards are available for play;
    - all promotional actions, e.g.: twitch drop, season recap were received on an ongoing basis; - the albums are a bit completed, but variants purchased only for achievements such as gold or token, for emotes or title were not purchased, so no album is collected;
    - currently 09.08.2024. - 7,725 credits, 65,525 gold (in-game value approx. 3,500 PLN), 77,250 token (15 weeks of buying cards directly from the store), approx. 16,650 CL, 12 spotlight keys and over 1,300 variants, 66 card back, over 350 avatars, over 220 titles (the numbers are constantly changing, because I'm still maintaining accounts for the next player);
    - the new Alliance mode is also fully completed every week (all rewards).

The account is on a separate email, so I can easily forward the email or change the link, the account is also assigned to Twitch, I'm forwarding everything and after changing the password I don't have access to the content.

I'm not selling the game, only my time spent on expanding and improving the account.

I'm selling because there have been changes in my private life and I won't have time to devote as much time to the game as I would like.

With regret, I have to part with this great title, I hope that the successor will have a lot of fun and entertainment for many hours. If you have any questions, I will be happy to help. The price is of course #.

After the sale, I can be in constant contact with advice, help and knowledge transfer.

One of the screenshots proves that real cash was paid for the game.

Attached Files:

Indiamylove likes this.
  2. Danichess

Danichess
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

My Location:
    Discord?

3. OP
    OP
    Qusi

Qusi
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:

kusipl#3706

4. Danichess

Danichess
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

My Location:
    I add you