Sold Marvel Contest of Champions (MCOC) Services - Act 5 - 8, AOL, Necropolis etc.

Discussion in 'Marvel Contest of Champions Boosting - Buy Sell Trade' started by AdoboForever, 10/29/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AdoboForever

AdoboForever
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

3   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I am a retired player and here to help you progress with MCOC.
    Definitely legit and not using mod/bot, and have totally zero interest in stealing or keeping your account.
    In case your game account got stolen (not saying I will steal it of course!), you can always recover it by doing "Forget Password" and Kabam will send you a temporary password to your registered email address.

Number of times service engaged: 83 (as of 30 Oct 2019)
    Services include the following:

(1) Becoming Uncollected: $50
    ---------------------------------------

I am sure you are aware of all the great benefits that come with this, e.g., upgraded daily, free crystals, arena crystals, grandmaster crystals, being able to play Uncollected Monthly Event Quest etc.

Requirements
    (1) Already completed (no need for 100% exploration) for Act 4. Meaning, I can straight away fight Act 5.
    (2) Have at least 4* rank 4 champions.
    (3) Enough units/energy refills.
    To get the Uncollected title, I will do completion for Act 5.1 and Act 5.2 (not 100% exploration). This should take around 6 hrs.

(2) Act 5.3 and 5.4 Completion (Not 100% exploration): $70
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Similar to (1) above, this will be a one-path completion for 5.3 and 5.4.
    Should take around 8 hours.

(3) Act 5 (100% Exploration):
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Price dependent on roster and how much had been done. To be discussed.

(4) Monthly Event Quests (100% exploration):
    -----------------------------------------------------------

(a) Heroic or Master or Uncollected = $70
    (b) Heroic + Master = $110
    (c) Master + Uncollected = $110
    (d) Heroic + Master + Uncollected = $150

Requirements
    (1) For Uncollected Quest, you need to have Uncollected title, i.e., already completed Act 5.2.
    (3) Enough units/energy refills. (Approximately 1299 energy for Heroic, 1299 energy for Master, 1431 energy for Uncollected. Various every month.)

Each difficulty 100% exploration should take around 8 hrs.

(5) Act 6, LOL, Variant, Special Quests (e.g., MODOK's lab, Champion Clash, Captain Marvel Challenge etc.)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be discussed.

Transaction Procedure:
    --------------------------------

After receiving your payment (through Paypal) and game account details, I will log in and clear the required content for you in the shortest amount of time possible.

For easy communication, please message me in Line app (my Line ID is Cloudsky2208).
    Alternatively, you could also send me a private message here.

2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]

Automated Response

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: AdoboForever Re: #1[/trigger]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  3. OP
    OP
    AdoboForever

AdoboForever
    Expand Collapse

3   0   0

Number of times service engaged: 97 (as of 16 Jan 2020)

#2 AdoboForever, 1/16/20
    Last edited: 3/31/20
  4. OP
    OP
    AdoboForever

AdoboForever
    Expand Collapse

3   0   0

Number of times service engaged: 735 (as of 25 Nov 2023)
    Services include the following:

(1) Act 5.1 and 5.2 Completion (Becoming Uncollected): $100
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sure you are aware of all the great benefits that come with this, e.g., upgraded daily, free crystals, arena crystals, grandmaster crystals, being able to play monthly Uncollected Event Quest etc.

Requirements
    (1) Already completed (no need for 100% exploration) for Act 4. Meaning, I can straight away work on Act 5.
    (3) Enough energy refills.
    To get the Uncollected title, I will do completion for Act 5.1 and Act 5.2 (not 100% exploration). This should take around 8 hrs.

(2) Act 5.3 and 5.4 Completion: $100
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Similar to (1) above, this will be a one-path completion for 5.3 and 5.4.
    Should take around 10 hours.

(3) Act 6.1 Completion (Becoming Cavalier): $100
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Surely, this is the next big milestone to go for after being uncollected. The greatest benefits of this is the ability to buy Cavalier crystals with in-game units. I had always saved up units and spend on these crystals (especially featured ones), and got pretty lucky with 5* and even 6* champions.

Requirements
    (1) Already completed (no need for 100% exploration) Act 5. Meaning, I can straight away work on Act 6.
    (2) Have at least a couple of decent 5* rank 4 champions.
    (3) 500 - 800 units for pots, depending on roster.
    To get the Cavalier title, I will do completion for Act 6.1 (not 100% exploration). This should take around 10 hrs, depending on your roster.

(4) Act 6.2 Completion: $120

Requirements
    (1) Minimum 5* rank 4 champions.
    (2) Around 1000 units for pots, depending on roster.
    This is for Act 6.2 completion (not 100% exploration). It should take around 10 hrs, depending on your roster.

(5) Act 6.3 Completion: $120

Requirements
    (1) Minimum 5* rank 4 champions, preferably with a few 5* rank 5 champs.
    (2) 500 - 800 units for pots, depending on roster.
    This is for Act 6.3 completion (not 100% exploration). It should take around 10 hrs, depending on your roster.

(6) Act 6.4 Completion: $150

Requirements
    (1) Minimum 5* rank 5 champions.
    (2) Around 1500 - 2000 units for pots, depending on roster.
    This is for Act 6.4 completion (not 100% exploration). It should take around 10 hrs, depending on your roster.

(7) Act 7 - 8, Necropolis, Abyss of Legends (AOL), Variants, Carina's Challenge etc.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be discussed.

Transaction Procedure:
    ------------------------------

After receiving your payment (through PayPal) and game account details, I will log in and clear the required content for you in the shortest amount of time possible.

For more information, just drop me a message in any of the following apps:
    Line: Cloudsky2208
    Discord: Cloudsky2208#0096

Alternatively, you could also send me a private message here.
    Cheers!

#3 AdoboForever, 3/31/20
    Last edited: 12/7/23
  5. Xcynic

Xcynic
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

10/10 service would recommend

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.