Selling   Both Android/iOS Marvel Contest of Champions MCOC Acct | NAMOR CULL NEW CAP MARVEL Line-Pats135

Discussion in 'Marvel Contest of Champions Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by tenC, 1/8/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tenC

tenC
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

2   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Best account on here within a large price range from this one

Email: [email protected]
    Discord: ten#2812

Ready to be sold / transferred over seamlessly, comes with email account attached to the account Namor, Aegon, Corvus, Cull, Captain Marvel Movie, Ronin, Void, CapIW, Omega, Heimdall+Angela+Loki team, Blade trinity, Magik, Doctor Strange, Iceman, Hyperion, Incredible 5* roster

Much time and effort put into this account. It is paved for the future with an amazing roster that is almost complete with exploring Story Mode newest content 6.2. This account has been absolutely on fire pulling champs.
    Pictures will tell all, check how deep the roster is including necessary synergy champs ready for the few top champs I don't have yet like Ghost and Domino.
    This 5* roster will push through the exploration of all of Act 6. OG Hulk R5/200 sig to bring along with your Cull whom is about to be R4 with a rankup ticket, and is sig 100. Namor 100. Void 120, CapIW 50, Omega 110, Aegon 100, Corvus 40.
    LoL full explored, Generic gem still in inventory. Only 13 lanes left to explore 6.2.
    Suicides are almost fully unlocked. Double Edge is 2/3 and recoil is 2/3. Assassin and DW are 4/4 unlocked, MD level 4.
    Very strong 6* roster base, no meme tier
    SS the main man at 6* is here to take down the Champion of 6.2 and be your first R3 6*! Doc Strange synergy makes him a beast to get fights started quicker.
    Namor is incredible, a real treat! Cull and Cap Marvel as well!
    13/19 of the Beyond God tier champs, most all of the ones needing awoken are awoken. Namor Aegon Void Omega Cull all are over 100 sig. Generic awakening gem is available for Cap Marvel Movie.

I look at the other accounts on around similar price and most are nowhere near as filled a roster. Namor, Cap Marvel Movie, Cull these are future champs that destroy content. And most don't even have Heimdall at 5* or higher, plus the synergy he needs Loki/Angela at 5* for questing. God tier champs in every class I can't even rank them all up fast enough. I don't buy crystals, never buy any Cavalier crystal this is pure great crystal pulls.

Proxima, Bishop, SS, those are top 6* champs, 3 of 10 6* pulled. Kingpin and King Groot give Namor an increase of 24% to special attack damage, those will carry with you in all of Act 6. Masacre is their if you manage to get Domino, along with 5* RH awoken. One of the few top champs I haven't got yet, Domino and Ghost. But most of their synergy members are all their, just no Hood. Tech gem and 100 sig stones are available to awaken a Ghost, or Spark if you want to rank up the Trinity.

And just check out Cull Namor and Cap Marvel videos if you haven't seen yet. Namor is ridiculous, Culls damage with Hulk in the party is ridiculous. Nobody else has a R5 OG Hulk 200 sig to cheese content and synergy with Void, CAPIW, Namor who are all R5, and with Cull he's R4. Hulk clears Uncollected EQ better than anyone in the game with Thor Ragnarok, Heimdall, Void synergy. And SS is worthy of R2 or R3 as a 6*. I also pulled Doc Strange 5* exclusive champ. He gives synergy to SS, he starts with a bar of power, makes it much easier to get to that L3.

Email: [email protected]
    Discord: ten#2812

some pics :
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.