maplestory bishop with horntail and zhelm

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hi im looking to buy a bishop on any server lvl 145+ I have a little cousin whos birthday is comming up and was wondering what the best deal i could get for him. so far I got a lvl 136 bishop for 200 just was wondering if anyone could offer me anything better then that. Im willing to spend more depending on the account.. Just shopping around if I could get anything better. Well post a reply if your willing to sell. I need full account information and will only accept paypal as method of payment. Unless you know a good middleman service with a reliable website.

I have a 143 bishop i'd be willing to sell for 200$. It is full info+email and on ranks.

I thought you already traded that account for the lvl170. what happened. I hope your not trying to scam me. you look like an honest person but you cant tell these days. Thats why I only except paypal. Well if your serious ill meet you in game to verify the account. And depending on the stats im only willing to spend 150 if thats okay. the other guy with the 136 bishop saw your thread and will sell it to me for 120. well we can talk that all over in the game.

Originally Posted by FreeBird

I have a 143 bishop i'd be willing to sell for 200$. It is full info+email and on ranks.

Don't do it. He recovers.

Originally Posted by edubuntu

Don't do it. He recovers.

I've recovered once due to being scammed by the 170. He recovered the 170 I recovered my account, it isnt my fault I am cautious. I would never intentionally scam somebody.

And 150 would be fine if your still interested.

I'm gonna have to trust edubuntu on this one. Its kinda suspicious on how you traded someone for an account but now you have it again. what will stop you from stealing the account again. And i thought if you have full information your able to change account information to prevent people from taking your account.

Add me:

I dont know if i can trust you genisis I heard you scamm. What lvl is the bishop. did you complete all the quests. does he have horntail and zhelm. what are the stats. has it ever been banned. how many people have owned the account. Im willing to pay 150 now but if you want more depending on the stats and level of account i can pay more in two weeks or so depending on when i get my paycheck. Please people only serious people no scammers. I want to use a mm service. and pay with paypal. If you have a bishop and are willing to sell it. Please inclued all the infromation that i askeed for in this post thank you.

alii319 added 4 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

also forgot to mention above account seller must provide full account infromation. secret question 1 + 2 plus answers pin number email password username. last name first name and for my safety i want to meet you in the game to verify the account exists then a call to verify the person. If you dont want to give me your cell phone number its cool we can work something out but i would like someway i could trace you just in case you rip me off. Thanks for taking all the time to read my posts hopefully i can get an account soon, Im shopping for a birthday present for my cousin and heard that bishops are the best So please help me out. thanks again have a good day.

I do not scam. The person who called me that was a scammer himself, tuunade. I can get many ppl to vouch for me and will be using edubuntu for MM.

gensis isn't a scammer. He was framed by a guy who was the actual scammer.

He has my, and many other people's vouches.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.