maplestory accounts buy& sell service

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hey, I m looking for maplestory accounts supplier, if you have many maplestory account for sale, or if you have maplestory accounts resources.

please contact me on msn:

Q:how to sell maplestory account to me ?

A: I don't do instant pay, tell me your level/server/class/other details.

I will give you quote. if you accepte the quote. send me screenshot of your characters , and phone# , contact MSN, I will upload your screenshot to our sale site, when account sold, we will call you for account details. (you need to have full account details, include email and pass, birthday, last name, quesiton answers)

after we get your account details, you will have payment within 24 hours!

we only pay through paypal.

bump :P this is representative from Usfine/ Accountmmo. you can google

my MSN for verification. thanks!

So what if we can verify you're from whatever site? What if we don't trust that site either? How do we verify (from an independent third party source) that you're trustworthy?

While I have accounts to sell, I'm the type to be inquisitive since I know nothing about your company.

And.. all you seem to do is here solicit your crap... I'm on the verge of pruning your posts.

Originally Posted by LCS

So what if we can verify you're from whatever site? What if we don't trust that site either? How do we verify (from an independent third party source) that you're trustworthy?

While I have accounts to sell, I'm the type to be inquisitive since I know nothing about your company.

You are very right, not all people trust our site, at the moment,

we own usfine/ accountmmo/ maplestoryer, and we take serious business, we have very famous reputation on Runescape account sales, now we starting to run maplestory acc sales, thanks for viewing my post

Bump for business~~

Hi maple, i'll be adding you on msn i have some accounts for sale

add

Originally Posted by wackysicko

Hi maple, i'll be adding you on msn i have some accounts for sale

add

hey, just added. Mate :)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.