Sold EPIC LEAGUE MAIN - PAX TF, Silver Kayle, MORE - The BEST ACCOUNT you will find

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by CasCarter, 12/18/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CasCarter

CasCarter
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Okay. So. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I'm selling THE account of accounts.
    It would not surprise me if you have never seen such a great account for sale before.
    My account has been taken extremely good care of, and is only going for sale because I really need the money.
    (Like, really. I will be using this money to directly cover my rent & car payments because Covid-19 has me out of work,
    and I'm low-key panicking because these stimulus checks just ain't cutting it.)
    I will be requiring a middleman unless your reputation is phenomenal, for my safety and for yours!
    Serious inquiries only, I'd be more than happy to answer any questions about the account or pricing, or provide proof of ownership, etc!!
    If you'd like to reach me faster, my discord is foxy#1234
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Account Details:

1) Almost 800 skins. Account has more than 70% of skins in the game!
    Not only does it have so many skins, but, it has some of the rarest skins! People will pay up to hundreds of dollars for
    some of these skins alone sometimes, it's pretty rare to find an account for sale that has so many of the rarest skins on a single account.
    Some of the rarest skins my account has are:
    PAX Twisted Fate
    Silver Kayle
    PAX Sivir
    PAX Jax
    Young Ryze
    OG Championship Riven
    Medieval Twitch
    Gray Warwick
    Prestige: Akali, Lux, & Soraka
    Neo PAX Sivir
    Hextech Poppy & Annie
    Victorious: Elise, Morgana, Sivir, Maokai, Graves, Orianna, Aatrox

2) Apart from skins,
    account also includes:

- 25 Gemstones
    - ~400 icons, many are epic
    - 50+ ward skins
    - 200+ Chromas
    - 25 Hextech Keys
    - Over 25k Blue Essence
    - Over 25k Orange Essence
    - 50 Prestige Points

3) No bans. Currently honor level 5,
    with an unspent honor level 5 token.
    (Account already has both the Twitch & WW skin, so you can either use the token
    for a chroma or simply wait to see if they come out with another honor level 5 skin.)
    4) MMR is ~Diamond 4,
    rank is Plat 1 (in both flex & soloq). Have finished Diamond
    in the past & has some Diamond emotes/icon(s).

If you are interested, please send me a message. As far as pricing goes, I have not decided yet, so feel free to send me an offer or what you think it's worth. I've been looking around online everywhere and I've yet to see an account for sale that has everything this account has. With that being said, I know it's unlikely that someone would be willing to pay like 8k for a league of legends account. xD I was thinking of asking $2750 because it's kind of in between 1) what it's technically "worth" and 2) what people may be willing to actually pay.
    I also am not selling just to MaKe A nIcE pRoFit, I'm selling this asset because I have reached a point where I need this money to survive in this pandemic.
    Thanks so much for reading this, & have a blessed day!

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.