Selling Many German Based Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 10/21/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

We want to buy SWTOR Credits and we’re seeking for persons who can provide power leveling services on long terms. Are you interested in this kind of cooperation? Please email us - imaxing@hotmail Skype - imaxing MSN - imaxing@hotmail
    We want to buy Runescape Gold and we’re seeking for persons who can provide power leveling services on long terms. Are you interested in this kind of cooperation? Please email us - pkstuff@hotmail Skype - pkstuff MSN - pkstuff@hotmail
    WTB Wow Gold in a big amounts We want to buy WoW Gold and we’re seeking for persons who can provide power leveling services on long terms. Are you interested in this kind of cooperation? Please email us - Lenari@hotmail Skype - Lenari MSN - Lenari@hotmail
    WTB RIFT Plat in a big amounts We want to buy rift platinum and we’re seeking for persons who can provide power leveling services on long terms. Are you interested in this kind of cooperation? Please email us - sell@riftomania Skype - riftomania MSN - sell@riftomania
    WTB /WTT FFXI Gil Dofus Kamas and other game currency Best Price & Fast Payment Payment Methord : e-gold, paypal , moneybookers ,Libertyreserve,Western Union We are professional & legal website If you wanna sell plz contact us. we sending payment fast within 3mins. Plz contact us for more details gamegoldonly MSN:gamegoldonly@hotmail gamegoldonly@msn AIM:gamegoldonly Yahoo:gamegoldonly and we also sell keys WOW US cdkey 19$ tbc 14$ gc 25$ wlk 35$ EU cdkey 9$ tbc 9$ gc 24$ wlk 21$ AION US cdkey 38$ 1month GC 16$ 2month GC 21$ EU cdkey 42$ 1month GC 19$ 2month GC 29$
    WTB all kinds of game currency /exchane gold for keys Foryourgold(dot)com was launched in November 2006 to offer MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) CD-key and game card for online sale. Since then we have built long-term business relationships with our buyers all over the world and now offer game currency service to sellers. Our mission is to provide a fair trading online platform to make buying/selling it easy and enjoyable. WTS game CD-keys and gamecards as well as WTB game currency. There are four payment options for you: Paypal, LR,moneybookers and Western Union. our feedback: vbforums.******.net/trader-feedb ... e-thx.html msn: Foryourgold@hotmail or Selltousok@hotmail (full) yahoo account:selltousok@yahoo aim: selltousok Icq:646555373 (selltousok@hotmail) skype:selltousok We look forward to hearing from you for selling/buying/consultancy
    WTB RS Gold SWTOR Gold Contact us for more details ... Best Price & Fast Payment Payment Methord : e-gold, paypal , moneybookers ,Libertyreserve,Western Union We are professional & legal website If you wanna sell RS Gold SWTOR Gold plz contact us. we sending payment fast within 3mins. Plz contact us for more details gamegoldonly MSN:gamegoldonly@hotmail gamegoldonly@msn AIM:gamegoldonly Yahoo:gamegoldonly
    WTB guild wars 1 account Hey guys, Im looking to buy a guild wars 1 account with as many HOM rewards as i can get, would be a big ++ if you was from the UK but that isnt a must. pm me with what you have and how much you are wanting for the account and ill get back to you Thanks
    WTB EVE Char Hello, i want to buy a char of eve. i am not looking for a greatfull char, but a char with mining skills or (pvp/pirate) would be oke. PM me price and info about your char. thanks
    WTS unverified steam account with CS:GO As the title says. It is an account, not an invite - price 150euro. contact me via email mateuszkole0@gmail if you are intrested. unverified means its not connected with any email adress yet.
    WTB all kinds of gold in all server. exchange gold for keys! Foryourgold(dot)com was launched in November 2006 to offer MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) CD-key and game card for online sale. Since then we have built long-term business relationships with our buyers all over the world and now offer game currency service to sellers. Our mission is to provide a fair trading online platform to make buying/selling it easy and enjoyable. WTS game CD-keys and gamecards as well as WTB game currency. There are four payment options for you: Paypal, LR,moneybookers and Western Union. our feedback: vbforums.******.net/trader-feedb ... e-thx.html msn:selltousok@hotmail yahoo account:selltousok aim: selltousok icq:selltousok@hotmail We look forward to hearing from you for selling/buying/consultancy
    [WTB] Rift Account What the title says, humor me with offers.
    WTB D3 BETA ACOUNT OR KEY hi i wanna buy b.net acount with d3 beta or d3 beta key plz to talk send e-mail at Buzzyyboyy@hotmail thanks
    [WTB] Diablo 3 BETA Account Hello, as Diablo 3 BETA was released yesterday, i am willing to pay for one working account. Please write me a mail, with proof you have it really to: best_ghost29@hotmail I am a honnest and interrested buyer, and verified on paypal. Thanks for your offers. Regards, Robs.
    Anyone play facebook poker? :p hello just wondering as there is a millions of people playing this, and i have just ran out of chips lol doesnt anyone have any for sale? or could anyone direct me to some good websites (trustworthy ones ofc). thanks
    Wtb HoN Account EU Hi i want to buy a HoN account ( europe account ) post your price in pm or in this thread, want it fast and please dont try fake/cheat me cuz it wont work.. danish sellers prefered but not a must at all.
    WTB Steam Account with CSS less than 7 digits. Hey, as title says I am looking for a steam account with a CS Digit less than 7 digits. To find out go onto a CSS server and type status in the console, it will say something like # 824 "NAME" STEAM_0:1:5848487 If you have less than 7 digits please let me know and I will let you know what I can offer you! Cheers
    Mw2 and CoD4 10th prestige Also, Please Use the form i provided, it isn't that hard. I don't want your gamertag it doesn't help me contact you at all. Please provide if not MSN some sort of Messanger that I can contact you at. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2: Ûž 10th Prestige Ûž Level 70 Ûž All Titles/Emblems Ûž All Challenges Done Ûž All Gun attachments/Camos Ûž Cool Colored Class Names Ûž Clan Tag Set to Any Four Letters You Want Ûž Custom Stats (you can set if you wish) Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare: Ûž 10th Prestige Ûž Level 55 Ûž All Challenges Done Ûž All Gun Attachments Unlocked Ûž All Camos Unlocked Ûž All Gold Guns Application Form: Code: Select all Msn / Aim / Yahoo: blahblah@hotmail Game: Mw2 / CoD4 / Both Way to Pay: Prestige You Want: 1-10 Stats Modded: Legit Looking / Insanely Awesome Clantag: love you / love you / PUSS / Unbound How the Process of Actually modding your account works: 1) I'll recover you account onto my xbox 2) I'll join a system link with my jtag'd xbox 3) I'll prestige 10 times (or however many you want) 4) I'll Complete all challenges (with mods takes 1 minute) 5) I'll Check xbox live to see if everything has worked (Always does) 6) I'll play online and get 1 kill to set the stat mod saved to the server 7) You recover your account and have fun with everything unlocked
    WTT STARCRAFT 2 FOR WOTLK KEY [EU] So as topic says. Want to trade my starcraft 2 account for a wrath of the lich king CD-key (EU) Contact me on my msn: luiszazman@hotmail Best regards
    WTB Hi, friend. Welcome to playerup.com. Here,we major in dealing with account.we have good reputation among the clients. Our site is safe and authoritative Once you want to sell the account, we will help you sell it as soon as possible. We have alresdy listed a lot of accounts for many customers who want to sell it, and helped them find the buyer quickly. If you want to buy or sell account,please don't hesitate to contact us.
    WTB WOTLK CD-KEY OFFERING Modern Warfare 2 CD-KEY Feal free to add me on msn : prijemnii@hotmail so we can speak more about it
    WTB All Points Bulletin Beta account / key Like topic say i wanna buy All Points Bulletin beta account or unused beta invite key. Can pay up to 150$. Pm or add me on MSN asap.
    HoN beta key anyone have one i can have? thxxxxx

#1 Games, 10/21/13
    Last edited: 10/21/13
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.