Selling  High End  Level 50+  Female  Original Owner (Yes) Male& Female account, level 52, 6,5k clothing 108 apartments- 200< pets

Discussion in 'Avakin Life Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by JajkomaskaAsap, 12/7/23.

1. JajkomaskaAsap

JajkomaskaAsap
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello, I would like to sell my main account.. reason is that I am not playing for a long time now.. I have a lot old& rare stuff including popular zombie eyes, set, clothing that can change Colors and stuff that people are looking for..also the account was used for both genders so it has stuff like golden(small) wings for both characters and more..if u are interested in some videos or photos of account u can just add me on discord/Instagram just some bonus info accounts have over 28k views something around 11k likes( everything legit) I am the only person on account so u don’t need to be worry about other peoples and it has a quiz badge that’s kinda popular ( for the ig- @e_f_g_h_c and for discord it’s @still_sleeping)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.