Selling  Android  High End Lvl 73 acct. 28x 5 lvl 80+ (4x lvl 85 Limit Break). 55x 4 Ascention Matls. 1900+ Gems.

Discussion in 'Empires & Puzzles Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by CH450, 2/6/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CH450

CH450
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Account Level 73. Awesome account, years and years of work to build! 4853 Max team power!

28 fully ascended lvl 80 5* heroes (mostly FAST mana) including Sif, Joon, Kingston, Lianna, Seshat, Sartana, Obakan, Magni, many more!

4 lvl 85 Limit Break 5* heroes (Elizabeth, Master Lepus, Marjana, Telluria). 5 lvl 75 Limit Break 4* heroes.

Lots of 4* Troops including 4x Lvl 20+.

Tons of 4x ascention materials to take your choice of 5x heroes to the next level:
    17x Farsight Telescopes
    10x Mystic Rings
    8x Mysterious Tonic
    8x Royal Tabard
    6x Poison Darts
    6x Damascus Blade

280+ unused basic Summon Tokens, 28 Talent Grid Reset coins unused, 1900+ Gems.

Tons of other goodies and unused resources to give you a boost!

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Andree93

Andree93
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

My Location:
    can I see photos of all the heroes, all the troops and an overview of the castle with the various structures?

3. OP
    OP
    CH450

CH450
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

Sorry everyone. Doesn't look like you can separate an E&P account from your email address. Can't give someone my gmail account. If anyone knows how to switch the account to another email address please let me know.

4. Andree93

Andree93
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

My Location:
    if the game save is linked to the google account you must there is no way to move the game save to another account .. if you want to sell the empire and puzzle account you must give your google account ..

5. aechen

aechen
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

5   0   0

My Location:
    I think you can transfer the account to iOS. You may be able to sell as an iOS only account after.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.