Selling  Rating 1000k+  iOS Lvl 60 Paragon Account with 3.12M Rating | Prestige: 16.52K | 166 6 : 10 R4 + 45 R3 | All content cl

Discussion in 'Marvel Contest of Champions Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by DrLuwy, 3/15/23.

1. DrLuwy

DrLuwy
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Selling my level 60, Paragon, >6 years old account in order to find a new game challenge.

Large prestige (15.91 K + 0.61 K = 16.52K) and roster, with the potential to grow more and fast. Champions within the top 10 prestige list are available to Rank 4: Sunspot, Spot, Absorbing Man, Spider-Man (Supreme), etc. Catalysts to Rank 4 one more 6* champion are available. Strongest team: 84.4K but can be increased easily. Ready for 3 7* Champions when they will be available.

All game content is done, except the latest Carina Challenges vol. 3 (due to lack of time). However, the account has enough resources (revives, boosts, potions, refills, etc.) in inventory and stash, as well as 4-h crystals, to clear them in no time.

- Roster: 166 in total 6*
    10 R4 6*: Doctor Doom, Infamous Iron Man, Quicksilver, Hercules, Nick Fury, Valkyrie, Nimrod, Apocalypse, Galan, Warlock [ready for 11th R4].
    Some of the 45 in total R3 6*: Wiccan, Archangel, Kitty Pride, Titania, Mole Man, Void, Gorr, Spot, Sersi, Human Torch, Spider-Man (Supreme), Knull, Absorbing Man, Ghost [ready for >4 additional R3].
    Some of the 110 in total R2/R1 6* to Rank Up: Shang-Chi, Tigra, Hulkling, Professor X, Platinumpool, Immortal Hulk, Misty Knight, Mantis, Mangog, Omega Red, Captain America (Sam Wilson), Namor, The Overseer

- 3 5* Relics: Black Panther R2, Captain America R2, Wolverine R1; 3 maxed 4* Relics: Juggernaut, Storm, Thor [45 in total Relics].

- Available Resources: >5.8K Units | >1.7K Elder’s Marks | >13.7M Gold | >66K Battle Chips | >1.6M Loyalty | >13.9K Glory | >28.4K Incursion Artifacts | >1K Alliance Tickets

- Inventory and Stash: 3 Generic 6* Awakening Gems | 31.6K 7* Shards | >1.9K Crystals [>430 Free Paragon 4-hr, >60 Alliance War Boost Crystal, >110 Supreme Solo Crystals | Full Revives and Potions | Many Rank-up Materials and Stones, including Signatures | Full ISO-8 and Embers.

- Summoner’s Sigil active until April 4th | Collector’s Daily Card for Units active until April 4th.

*Willing to negotiate a better offer.
    *I can provide more information about the account if requested.
    *I can provide the details to change the account to the buyer’s email or give access to a new email than can be linked only with the account.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.