Selling Lvl 250 db | reboot | 5.2 mil clean range | 204% drop rate | perm pet/nx equip

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Jonesdker, 2/19/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jonesdker

Jonesdker
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

Hi guys, i've finally decided to quit Maplestory and move onto life, lmfao to get it together.

First things first, the character is based on Reboot, the most popular server currently on Maplestory and
    the main character that i am selling is the level 250 Dual Blade. Here's a quick summarization on the character.

Class: Dual Blade
    Level: 250
    Range: 5.2 MIL Clean, 10.9 MIL Buffed

Class: Kanna
    Level: 203
    (Mainly for grinding for mesos)
    (Kanna has 100% mesos obtained potential and pet for picking up)

The dual blade can easily be enhanced/upgraded with link skills, better potentials, badges, and etcetera.

The main character also has an equip set that grants him up to 204% drop rate, which is really helpful for grinding for mesos and whatnot.

As for equipment, the average %LUK per equipment piece is around 30% with alot of the equipment having 3 lines of %LUK or %ATT.
    DB has all 3 Arcane symbols 2 of which at Lv 15 and 1 at Lv 14. Plenty of extra nodes, to disassemble, enhance, and unlock. Account has 7,220 nodestones.
    4 absolab items as well, and like i said, plenty of space to increase range just by starforcing. Aster-oid Android which 30% LUK Heart too!

There are no link skills however, which is why there is alot of space for you to further improve the character and it's range.

Multiple, ALOT of permanent cash equip items, one permanent pet, and GOLD MVP Level in the cash shop. Aloot of chairs that you can flatter yourself with

You can solo every boss besides hard lotus, damien, and lucid. Norml mode for those mentioned on the left can be solo'ed though! (All pre-quests done for you!)

Account comes with original email as well. Over $500 dollars+ spent on account in just NX!

Add me on
    EMAIL: [email protected]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Soldier76ONROAD

Soldier76ONROAD
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

3   1   0

can you open a discord?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.