Sold Lvl 2,674 | 302 Skins | Renegade Raider, Black Knight, OG Ghoul Trooper, Cole and much more | 4k VB

Discussion in 'Fortnite Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Shannon Noel, 1/12/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shannon Noel

Shannon Noel
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Link to the playlist with all the items currently on my account.

ALSO has a MASSIVE amount of Save The World stuff. Will upload a video upon request, and it also has the OG Save The World. Free V-bucks with daily logins!

It's going to be hard to find a more stacked account then this. I love fortnite, but recently I fell out of love with the cosmetics. I find myself playing on performance mode and playing competitively, making all the nice looking skins pointless. Makes the game look terrible, so, thought I'd try and sell it.

Has everything you could possibly want shy of the real expensive exclusives. I believe the only few exclusives that are very rare that I have are Scenario, (galaxy phone bundle) Rogue Agent, Blue Team Leader and Cobalt. (Cobalt pack)

I believe I have nearly all battle passes, see videos below to verify, but 100% all of them up to season X. I don't think I finished season X though. Black Knight, Omega, (all variants, super rare!) OG John Wick, Dark Voyager, Drift, Calamity and the list keeps going on and on and o-

I'm open to offers, but ideally no lower than 1.7k USD. Again, open to offers though. This account is worth much more than that, from my browsing of a couple dozen discords and sites like this; I could easily sell this for up to 3k if I was patient enough. 2k+ wins as well, with a 3+ KD and 50k+ kills.

Feel free to DM me here or for faster responses, on discord. Jack0834#0834

PayPal or Canadian E-Transfer accepted, nothing else. No cashapp or venmo, none of that stuff is in Canada unfortunately.

#1 Shannon Noel, 1/12/23
    Last edited: 1/12/23
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.