LVL 132 bishop full info

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hey ive bin trying to sell this account for awhile now... so i decided to sell it on here. Yes my account is FULL INFO. It also has a 86 cb. My bishop is low luk..uhm gen 20 = 10sp on mw and abut 7 free sps. It has avg equips not much mesos...it has a avg zhelm and a avg MoN(more detail will be given later). if your interested please add iShootFastr ingame or add me on msn . Thankss :D

Added, talk to you on MSN,

What are you looking for? Mesos, NX, paypal, accs..?

mesos and nx please. the only account that i will accept is a lvl 120+ bowmaster :D

What world is it in?

If it's in Scania, add my MSN:

Okay so we talked on MSN , and i offered him my Lvl 136 BM .

And we were thinking of trading , and met in game until someone

named "STEVE" (thats what he said who he was) said i was a scammer on GZP . So this guy backed out .

Uhmm you can search my name all over GzP and you wont find anything about me scamming . I just sold my Lvl 80 Hermit

and my Lvl 127 NL so idk what your talkin about ..."STEVE" . I dont even who you are & never heard of you

& how you gon say that about me ....

Originally Posted by wipeout4

Okay so we talked on MSN , and i offered him my Lvl 136 BM .

And we were thinking of trading , and met in game until someone

named "STEVE" (thats what he said who he was) said i was a scammer on GZP . So this guy backed out .

Uhmm you can search my name all over GzP and you wont find anything about me scamming . I just sold my Lvl 80 Hermit

and my Lvl 127 NL so idk what your talkin about ..."STEVE" . I dont even who you are & never heard of you

& how you gon say that about me ....

theres a fake mm going about, tried to scam me,

his msn is

you sure that guy scams? cause im currently in a trade with him for his lvl 92 bowman ??

and im also pretty sure = savage blow because was trying to sell me that exact same account

and the ranger is trying to sell me is called iShootfastR =D

if someone is trying to impersonate a trusted member, he/she is most likely trying to scam a quick one.

Originally Posted by iceofhearts

you sure that guy scams? cause im currently in a trade with him for his lvl 92 bowman ??

and im also pretty sure = savage blow because was trying to sell me that exact same account

and the ranger is trying to sell me is called iShootfastR =D

I just bought iShootfastR from Flowsik. He went first, and everything was legit.

I don't get the problem but I think you must've gotten the IGN wrong.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.