Lvl 104 Dk Full info for Nx/Nexon Cash/Mesos in kradia.

Discussion in 'Maplestory Mesos for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hey whats up guyz? Someone reported me for scamming and gave me negative feed back but i never scammed him.. I traded my lvl 90 crusader for his 102 Dk. But anyways now i have a Differant Dk its lvl 104 with Full info and 30m mesos on it. it Has that thief shield called khanja or something (+7luk 8 watk CLEAN WORTH ALOT). However it is not on rankings but it still is a great Account. I would like to trade it for either NX or NExon Cash (the trading money) or Mesos in Kradia. The Dk is in windia btw. IF your interested message me on Msn . thanks guyz.

~Happy Mapleing~

you did hack me the deal was both my accs for both urs and then when u got my dk u loged off

No Dont lie....it was my sader for your Dk...

btw the dk is off ranks and it was scammed from me name is twomenarmy

Its not that dk and i didnt scam you omfg...

Originally Posted by sgeddis

Hey whats up guyz? Someone reported me for scamming and gave me negative feed back but i never scammed him.. I traded my lvl 90 crusader for his 102 Dk. But anyways now i have a Differant Dk its lvl 104 with Full info and 30m mesos on it. it Has that thief shield called khanja or something (+7luk 8 watk CLEAN WORTH ALOT). However it is not on rankings but it still is a great Account. I would like to trade it for either NX or NExon Cash (the trading money) or Mesos in Kradia. The Dk is in windia btw. IF your interested message me on Msn . thanks guyz.

~Happy Mapleing~

sorry but your khanjar isnt worth that much. its worth max 50m.

Originally Posted by xcruelshadex

sorry but your khanjar isnt worth that much. its worth max 50m.

doubt its even that much. maybe 15m? the box event ****ed over the prices on those.

hes a scamer he did scam me and now hes sayin that im lieing

hes not a scammer. SS or BS dude.

i never said you scammed me and srry the description made it sound exactly like the one i had

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.