Selling Lv80 DW, 7X SD/CrA, IB costumes for each and much more

Discussion in 'Elsword Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by dustox, 8/17/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dustox

dustox
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Just gonna be lazy and link my playerup sale listing for it. The payout from the listing is $600 so that's what I am asking, and I won't go a dime lower. I will supply with pictures and such, if requested.

If you're lazy like me here's a quick rundown:

Lv80 DW with +9 Amulet in bank, Dark/Ice Hameling mounts, Miho pet, MEL Crown, 6/8 Holy Unicorn IB set + NBS Staff, Diorama Light accessory. Currently 12 sage stones in inventory.

Lv7X SD
    with 7/8 El Officer Set (no hair), TDI Mask, El Officer Bracelet, +10 Amulet in bank. Fire Hameling Mount and a Miho Pet.

Lv7X CrA with 3/3 TDI Set (Weapon, Wings and Mask), 5/5 Night Queen Costume set and has Diorama Light accessory. 5/5 lv70 Dragonic Set and +10 Lv70 Fierce Heavy Grass Claymore weapon. Has +9 amulet in bank. Nasod Ponggo Scorpion-E mount and Reaper + Eun Fox pets. (Latter after this event finishes).

^All weapons above are sage stoned with Atk Speed/Crit, Atk Speed/Crit and Add/Add, DW > SD > CRA respectively.

About 1B money on account and few bil on top of that in accessories and costumes that are ready to be sold. (So not the ones listed above).

There's MUCH MORE though .. I got so many characters. Check the link for the rest.

If you're wondering about value .. 6/8 HU + NBS Staff = ~15B, 7/8 EO = ~7B, 3/3 TDI = ~10B, and +9 Amulets are 1.5B, +10 Amulet ~4-5B. That's a total of 40B value in just the costumes+amulets on those three characters. That's $800 with the current rates. So my asking price is set in stone and not #.

Post here if you're interested but if you want to ensure a safe transaction for both of us, feel free to buy it from PA at a slightly increased price.

ASK if you want pictures of my stats, rest of the accessories, equipment, titles, inventory or my bank. There's simply too much love you to write so I left out the lesser important parts.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    dustox

dustox
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Sold.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.