Selling  Low End  Scania Lv220+ Cannoneer Starter Accounts

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by skyfire007, 8/10/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skyfire007

skyfire007
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $100
    Payment: PayPal Friends & Family
    After the payment you will get the Game Account + Original Email Account + other important info

If you want to use MM you pay the fee.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

I am selling accounts for starters. The main characters on each accounts are Lv220+, which means you can participate in all the Lv200+ events. This is an advantage compared to starting from nothing.
    Both Hyper Burning (until Lv250) and Mega Burning (until Lv150, exclusively in Burning World) effects are still available. You can also create Khali, the latest released job. On default Khali will have the Tera Burning Effect (until Lv200). I didn't use them. If you create Khali and use up all the Hyper and Mega Burning the account should have 1k Legion minimum.

These accounts were used by me to store and organise items that I found on my main accounts. They are very old accounts and back then we didn't have a lot of character slots so the inventory was easily full at that time so I moved items quickly to these accounts. I no longer need the accounts but I did play on it the past months to improve them.

You can easily beat all the daily bosses for mesos and reward points but you do need to complete the boss prequests first.

Note that Khali Tera Burning event and Burning World (Mega Burning) ends on 29 August 2023. Hyper Burning last till 14 November 2023.

Summary for the accounts
    - Level: 220+
    - Class: Cannoneer
    - Attack Range (self buffed+guild buff): 2m+
    - 12-13k STR (self buffed)
    - 300m pure Mesos
    - Comes with a nice amount of Maple Points (20k up to 50k depending on which account)
    - 2 Permanent Pets

- Various Cash outfits
    - Many collectible original Legacy Items (no anvil, unless stated)
    - Royal Hair and Royal Face Styles
    - Max Inventory Slots & Storage Slots
    - Nearly Max Character Slots (50+)
    - Complete Chaos Root Abyss Equipment Set
    - Trait Diligence Maxed (+10% success rate when scrolling)
    - Prequests done for Vanishing Journey, Chu Chu Island and Lachelein
    - Easy to Daily and Weekly Symbol (easy to travel around with 'Guide' teleportation)
    - Easy to get 11m mesos and 300 Reward Points daily by defeating daily bosses. You can get more but you need to complete prequests.
    - Hyper Teleport Rock Coupon (The Coupon has no expiration date) which gives you a 7 Days Hyper Telerock.

I think it is priced decently as it comes with a Lv220+ character, 20k up to 50k Maple Points and 2 Permanent Pets and various other stuff.

If you deduct that from the purchase price, you would be basically paying $30 up to $60.
    And the fact that you can Hyper Burn the Lv220 character to get it to Lv250 easily or just make a new character and get that one from Lv1 to Lv250.

The accounts are almost all similar in stats, some have more extra items than the other. They can beat the same daily bosses. I suggest to choose the gender male or female.
    If you are interested I will give you more details and screenshots in PM.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    skyfire007

skyfire007
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Closing this thread because I can't edit it.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.