LOTRO Account Dispute - Another Website

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by Max Mar, 6/7/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Max Mar

Max Mar
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

2   0   0

""I'm scared of being scammed. I hope you can help me. Thanks!"" WOW LOL :D really you are afraid of being scammed and you are a SCAMMER WOW a scammer is being afraid of being scammed this is the most nice thing i ever heard in my life here is a thread on PlayerUp.com proofs everything you tried to scam someone from PlayerUp.com and he caught you and now you are trying to start scamming here thats nice here is the thread URl read it all http://www.PlayerUp.com.com/threads/621986-WTB-Lotro-Cheap-Lifetime-Acc-US and please when you join a new website of selling/trading/ MMO and pc games do not say your name because there is here people are using more than one website for their needs and join your stay here! and BTW here is his chat with the guy that caught him while he (paul) was trying to scam him FAIL SCAM! - Pastebin.com you can find this url in the thread in PlayerUp.com too in the url link above.

Note in every PlayerUp.com remove last c i did that because content include banned word. I just want you to pay attention.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

@Max Mar

Please make sure you create a new thread. Don't post under someone elses topic.

3. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

Okay so this isn't related to a middleman order so I am moving this to the "Disputes" section. What is this sellers username and the link for the account he is selling so we can investigate this issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.