Selling lotro 2011 account for sale

Discussion in 'LOTRO Lords of the Rings Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Alienmodz22, 1/4/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alienmodz22

Alienmodz22
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I have a lotro account for sale which has 5 chars on brandywine and 4 on riddlemark its a usa account Theres more then what i listed but its the most i could think of. im willing to sell super cheap

brandywine
    main-runekeeper lvl 65 rank 6 in the moors has 10 stacks of trinkets (stacks of 100)5 stacks of thorins rep(stacks of 100) has more random stacks of diffrent rep has 206 gold on it 2 bound sturdy keys (ill post the steeds below later) First age weapon 20k destiny points

alt-Champion lvl 69 champ its rank 3 in moors has tons of metalsmith crafting supplies
    alt-warden lvl 40 no rank in moors has tons of tailor crafting mats also has gift of the bounder on it and one gold
    alt-beorning lvl 28 no rank in the moors nothing in the bank
    alt-loremaster 26 no rank in the moors nothing really in the bank has a ton of pets tho

mpvp
    main-defiler rank 5 (only one i bought i unlocked the rest while i was p2p) but they locked back up
    alt-reaver rank 0

riddlemark server
    main-runekeeper lvl 44
    alt-warden lvl 33
    alt-hunter lvl 33
    alt-runekeeper lvl 20 none of them have anything in moors and little gold all together its a server i quit a long time back.
    mpvp
    none

all accounts have steed of the horselords (from mithriel edition) steed of the eastermnet(from rohan) chestnut horse(from gift of bounder which was limited time) winged herald horse (was limited time for recruiting 5 people) they each have more like the runekeeper has festival horse(from summer with 68 speed)

all accounts on any server when made automaticly get mithirel cloak,all steed above(exept festival),gift of bounder(which was limited time it comes with 100% xp boost riding skill and chestnut horse if your tired of spending 90 tp on the account to get the horse skill then this is good)

unlocked content- Wardrobe 10 spots, 5 bags unlocked,5 char slots,vip frame,Currency cap,10 ah spots, all quest packs accept North Downs,Angmar,Isenguard,All of gondor, all Expansions accept Helms Deep,Rise Of Isengard, it also has beorning class bought (1k tp) has runekeeper and warden bought (1250 tp i think)

PREMIUM

Signup Date
    5/14/2011

Game Version History
    Shadows of Angmar™ Trial
    Mines of Moria™ Standard
    Shadows of Angmar™ Standard

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.