Lost Channel Ownership

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by VikDoom, 1/7/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VikDoom

VikDoom
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

6   0   0

1. Date Dispute Happened
    December 27, 2018

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    $85 USD

4. Other Parties Username
    h3x0r18

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    PayPal

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    UNKNOWN

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    UNKNOWN

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    Discord: belounnas#7594

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

I bought a YouTube account from h3x0r18, the transaction ID is 919183565. Everything initially went well, but not too long ago he took away my channel ownership as he never removed his access to the channel. I have attempted to contact h3x0r18 multiple times, but he is not responding to me. I hope you will be able to help me.

Seller - Confirms Delivery Buyer - Confirms Delivery Buyer - Need MM Assistance Middleman Order - Transaction ID: 919183565 - 3 Way Conversation

Change Order StatusUnreadStarDelete

1. [​IMG]
      Middleman
      Thank you for using PlayerUp.com to secure your transaction:

Sellers Username: h3x0r18

Buyers Username: VikDoom

Buyer Paid: $85

Buyer Purchased: Buy Now - PlayerUp Middleman Service

We have created and activated your 3 Way Conversation Ticket. The seller, the buyer, and @Middleman have now been added to this ticket. The next step is to have the seller release the account information to the buyer in this ticket.

What information should the seller release to the buyer in this ticket?
      1). Account Username:
      2). Account Password:
      3). Any Additional Information:
      4). Additionally, please make sure the e-mail address on the account has been updated to the buyers e-mail address:

How do I quickly process this transaction?
      If you wish to speed up your transaction, you can do so by changing this tickets order status automatically:
      1). Click Change Order Status (See Image)
      2). Select the prefix that applies to you, click save changes (See Image). Note that the seller shouldn't change the buyers prefixes and the buyer shouldn't change the sellers prefixes.

If you have any additional questions or need further assistance, please update this ticket.

Create MM Listings ------- Buyers Guide ------- Sellers Guide ------- Contact MM Support
      Middleman, 12/6/18
    2. [​IMG]
      h3x0r18
      Email : [email protected]
      Password : Azerty@0987654321

100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK!!
      Satisfaction Guaranteed!!!
      h3x0r18, 12/7/18
    3. [​IMG]
      Middleman
      This message is to inform both parties that h3x0r18 has requested to change the prefix to Seller - Confirms Delivery
      AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
      Seller Confirms Delivery

The seller has confirmed as-described delivery and full transfer of game account ownership to the buyer.

Buyer: What does the buyer need to do next if they're satisfied with the item delivered?Expand
      Buyer: What does the buyer need to do if they're not satisfied with the item delivered?Expand
      Buyer: What does the buyer need to do to cancel this order?Expand
      Seller: What is the next step after you have confirmed delivery?Expand
      Seller: Where do I post if I have questions regarding my payment?Expand
      Seller: What if the buyer doesn't confirm delivery?Expand

Create MM Listings ------- Buyers Guide ------- Sellers Guide ------- Contact MM Support
      Middleman, 12/7/18
    4. [​IMG]
      Middleman
      This message is to inform both parties that VikDoom has requested to change the prefix to Buyer - Confirms Delivery
      AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
      Buyer Confirms Delivery

The buyer has confirmed they've received as-described delivery and that they're satisfied with the item they've purchased from the seller.

Buyer: What does the buyer need to do next after they've confirmed delivery?Expand
      Buyer: What does the buyer need to do if they're not satisfied with the item delivered?Expand
      Buyer: What does the buyer need to do to cancel this order?Expand
      Seller: What is the next step after the buyer has confirmed delivery?Expand
      Buyer/Seller: I made an error and accidentally confirmed delivery for this transaction. What do I do?Expand

Middleman, 12/12/18
    5. [​IMG]
      Middleman
      This message is to inform both parties that VikDoom has requested to change the prefix to Buyer - Need MM Assistance
      AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAThe buyer is requesting tech support assistance. While waiting for a middleman agent to reply, please write and describe a full lengthy question with as much detail as possible so a middleman agent can assist you properly when they reply. If you have already written a response, then no further work is required and a middleman agent will respond to this ticket shortly.

Middleman, 12/29/18
    6. [​IMG]
      VikDoom
      The ownership of the channel on this account was removed. I now no longer have access to it. My access needs to be returned.

VikDoom, 12/29/18

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

3. auresexpress

auresexpress
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

115   0   0

Hi what's going on ???

4. auresexpress

auresexpress
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

115   0   0

I give him account info !!! Email + Password??? He's lying, I think he's scammer
    by the way I lost 4 channels like this way (15,000 Subscribes + 1,700 Subscribes)
    They buy from me, after two/tree days they contact me, they told me that they lost their channels, I give them two other channels, in the end i fund that he was the same person (Scammer).

5. OP
    OP
    VikDoom

VikDoom
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

6   0   0

This is not true. h3x0r18 gave me the account and then it was taken away from me. Not the other way around. Here is a snip of the message I got; https:// photos. app. goo. gl/ 3H3J9WDynjCsar9j9

*The link wasn't working right, so I had to put spaces. The spaces will obviously have to be removed for it to work.

#5 VikDoom, 1/9/19
    Last edited: 1/9/19
  6. Farhad

Farhad
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Sapphire Status: This user has successfully completed 300+ middleman transactions

566   0   0

You gave two antoher channel??? wooow i am pretty sure this guy selling cracked account
    If you're owner try to back the account and give him again.

@Middleman

7. auresexpress

auresexpress
    Expand Collapse

115   0   0

@Middleman : it's so easy refund his money, and he give my channel

@Farhad : How can I do that ?

8. Farhad

Farhad
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Sapphire Status: This user has successfully completed 300+ middleman transactions

566   0   0

You can't took back ownership? try to back your ID channel, and he will get refund, maybe you selling cracked account and he account was took by real owner and you can't do anything beacuse you selling cracked account

Issuse is clear lol

9. OP
    OP
    VikDoom

VikDoom
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

6   0   0

Hello,

Are there any updates on this?

Thank you.

10. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

11. OP
    OP
    VikDoom

VikDoom
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

6   0   0

What's the current status? Am I going to get my account back or a refund? If I don't get a response I will open another thread.

12. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

Officially cancelling this in favor of @VikDoom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.