Selling  3m-3.5m GP  100-150 7*  iOS LookUpNewPosting

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by Kuzcotopia, 1/1/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kuzcotopia

Kuzcotopia
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    With a new kid and new job, I'm having to give up this hobby, but don't want to just delete the account.
    I've been building this for about three years now, and have had a blast doing it!

If you're wanting to be competitive and win at every aspect of the game, this account will serve you well.

The last HSTR I had time to run, I did 22,861,356 damage.
    I've spent a ton of time modding, so I've been wrecking shop in Grand Arena.
    My fleet arena is crazy chill. I'm the only one during my payout that's competitive. I never fall out of the top 10, so climbing is very quick.
    My squad arena shard is super competitive, but since the payout change option (I didn't change my time, so you'll still have two changes remaining this year) I'm one of only two guys during my payout. My time constraints lately have resulted in a lot of 10-20 finishes lately, but I get 1-2 whenever I have time to climb. I can introduce you to the discord chat for the shard as well. All the top 30-40 guys are in it. Super chill guys who work together!

The only thing I lack right now is a 7* Traya. She's at 6* (28/100)(I hung around a lame guild for too long). So maybe just over a month from her at 7*. Something to shoot for :)

I've spent a lot at time and money on this account over the years, and had a ton of fun doing it! A little girl just needs my attention now. :)

Contact me on here, or on my discord. Kuzco#0798

Kuzcotopia's Profile on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes · SWGOH.GG

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.