Sold LOOKING WITH PEOPLE WITH BOTNETS -MAKE BIG MONEY-INVESTORS ACCEPTED ALSO

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 10/10/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hi to all.
    Il be straight.

Im looking for people that want work and make big money.I have my own ways to monetize bots and make couple k daily from it.

What i look for and what i have:

I look for people that can work daily,more people i have more money we can make .
    U need to have botnet or rats.Also people with just hvnc are accepted.
    If u dont have anything of this but u woud like to invest and have your own botnet u can contact me as well and il help you with this.

What i have and offer.

U dont need to have installs,couz i have prety unique ways in getting HQ installs.U just need to have good botnets,rats or HVNC.(Do not contact me if u gona use some
    free outaded things,u will not be accepted and u will lose my and your time).

U can make from 500$/day to unlimited $ .It depend on how much u work put on.
    I will be learning u all methods but u will depend on some things from me because i work for % .

So anybody who have things which i said or is investor that want learn contact me.

jabber: [email protected] or pm me.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.