Sold Looking To Partner Up

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 7/8/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

This might be a long shot, but I'm looking into partnering up with someone in a business venture you already have or one we come up with together.
    I'm pretty good at marketing and very good at social media/networking.
    I have a real job plus the money I've been making E-whoring (1k in a week in a half. No kid chump change.)

What I Bring To the Partnership:
    Dedication- If I'm making money and profit goes right into my hand, it's got all my free time. The whole reason I make a decent amount e-whoring.
    Time- Even with work I'm usually available 6-8 hours a day plus any free time I have at work.
    Customer Service- 4 years experience handling customers. I can talk any angry customer down and upsell at least 25% of the time.
    Money- If the idea is profitable small scale, I'm willing to drop everything I can into it.
    Maturity and Respect- This might sound silly to include, but I feel it's necessary. I'm a father and husband. It's my dream to get something going so i can be at home with my family. I don't have time for games. You don't have to worry about someone ghosting, playing around, not contributing, etc. If you're down to make money I'm down to make money.

Like I said before, I know it's a long shot, but feel free to respond here or PM me about anything. https://playerup.com/images/smilies/blackhat.gif

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.