Buying     Looking to buy PSN Barcode account

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network OG Username | PSN Usernames - Buy & Sell' started by frvr, 4/26/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frvr

frvr
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Okay so I'm in the market for a Barcode PSN account.

The account could be stacked with games and be modded on GTA Online.

The account could have been reset on GTA Online.

The account could have nothing to do with GTA Online and have other in game progression for other games.

The account could have absolutely nothing on it.

The account could also be a non console account that's never been registered to a console meaning my console would be the first serial number on the account.

I don't really care as long as it has the Barcode username.

I'd obviously want full email access along with the Address, Date of Birth and any other information such as first email.

I'm only willing to pay through PayPal but will go through PayPal F&F if u desire.

I really don't have a budget but I'm not gonna pay a ridiculous amount unless the price makes sense for what comes with the account.

And I guess lastly I'm gonna be quite honest I'd much prefer a Barcode account with as little possible on the account. Like if u have a Barcode that literally has nothing on it that's what I most want compared to the other accounts that may be offered. So yeah...... ummmmm if you have one please add and message me on Discord at frvr#0304 and hopefully we can make a deal. Thanks!!!!!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.