Buying     Android  Looking to Buy a rushed Account with 6 Builders - TH13 or lower

Discussion in 'Clash of Clan Accounts | COC Account for Sale' started by adocpal, 3/20/24.

1. adocpal

adocpal
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hey I am getting back to the game and wanted an account that hasnt progressed too much, yet has 6 builders available.

A perfect account for me would be a Townhall that is at MAXIMUM Townhall 13 if even lower with only Level 1 defenses if possible, I dont have a budget and if the price is reasonable Ill pay, here are the exact requirements I am looking for:

1. 6 Builders
    2. If Townhall 13, then it has to be rushed, the more the better
    3. Townhalls under 13 dont have to be rushed
    4. Scenerie(s) (optional)
    5. Nice amount of league medals, raid medals, gems etc. (optional)
    6. affordable name change
    7. changeable email (optional)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Faraon23

Faraon23
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I would like to share my enthusiastic impression of https://nocramming.com/wyzant-review and their Wyzant reviews. This resource has truly been incredibly helpful to me in my search for quality and trusted educational resources. The Wyzant reviews were not only informative, but also helped me make an informed decision about my choice of educational services. I was pleasantly surprised by the wide range of reviews and detailed descriptions of other users' experiences.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.