Looking for someone who has experience with Refunds on Banggood

Discussion in 'Marketing Other Services For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Pinimbi, 9/20/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pinimbi

Pinimbi
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

So i have a problem guys. long story short: A "friend" of mine was supposed to give some paypal money of mine to a relative in Ecuador.

So i paid for some stuff he ordered from banggood and he was supposed to give the money in cash to a relative there in ecuador, well he didnt. He just totally ditched me and didnt give the money to my relative.

So I'm wondering how can i get a refund of the money i paid to banggood to my paypal. Should i try a dispute or what are my options?

I did put my adress while doing the payment with paypal in case something weird like this happened. Would that help? Like i can just say that the items were not received at my adress or something? I'm quite desperate into solving this. This happened about 3 months ago and i was not aware of this situation.

If i could take legally actions that might be great too but i have no idea how to.

Please MGPGH guys! Give me a hand with this!

PSD: If you're a trusted refunder and have experience with something, anything like my situation please add me on skype. Eloboostlan

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.