Sold Looking for someone to crack a fully unpacked Chrome Extension for access to...

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums - Service, 7/29/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums - Service

Hack Forums - Service
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hi,

I am looking for someone to "crack" a fully unpacked Chrome Extension so that I am able to use the features that require Premium Paid Subscription.

I have the folder which contains all the code files that make up the Extension, which includes the code behind the premium features, but I am unable to access the premium features due to having to pay subscription for them.

The extension appears to check if I am logged in on their website, and checks if I have a subscription, and from that determines which features I am able to use.
    I have looked through the code and tried to understand and figure out how I can bypass the login or trick it to think I have a premium subscription but I can not understand the code enough to do so.

If you are someone who can understand Chrome Extension code, and may be able to help me, please DM me.

Thank you
    Start Contract

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.