Sold Looking for Skilled Partners [Read]

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 11/20/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hey guys,

I'm looking for some specialized partners on a startup we're on the verge of launching. I'm keeping the startup vague over the thread, but I'll include details of what I'm looking for, as well as some details regarding the startup. Feel free to PM me for more information.

[​IMG]

Startup Info:
    + Legal LLC
    + Online platform for small businesses
    + MVP/Launch Edition is done
    + Current team exists
    + Current team has the experience to assure this platform's success (can explain in-depth, via PM)
    + Currently profitable with paying customers & pre-orders (we're somewhere in-between a beta & launch, but we're live)

What we're looking for:
    + System Admin - Capable of working with AWS, Web Management
    + Full Stack Developer - Capable of working with Node.JS
    + Developer - (if not a full-stack dev) - someone who's proficient in Node.JS and/or Angular

Someone who has a little bit of free time for support/admin based things - any/all work will not be time-intensive. There are already individuals who are either co-founders or freelancers who do more of the time-intensive things for $.

Job(s) descriptions at hand:
    + Any/All work is minimal and support/modification based.
    + (If you're looking to make money per "x" task, this thread isn't for you)

What we're offering:
    + Equity (in the form of shares)

I'd love to talk to anyone who's interested!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.