Sold LOOKING FOR PARTNER THAT CAN SE FITBITS DAILY

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 2/17/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello,

I am looking for long term partner that can SE Fitbits to different countries, worldwide preferably, but not really required. The more the marrier.
    I am able to sell FitBits on daily, the more models you can do per day the better.

I can pay via PayPal (can get you BTC, but it will take some time and payment will be less).
    I will only deal with trusted members. Payments will be done either via G&S or after tracking in the first, after we can make deals :)
    I can use F&F option, but I will send the funds after tracking information has been sent to me.

Please contact me only if you are serious and you can do this on daily. I can get orders on daily basis and I want to get them done as soon as possible. I will not tolerate lazyness/being late. If you want to work with me please do your part when you say so. I don't want to refund buyers / hurt my reputation on reseller website.

You can contact me on:
    Skype - live:dennylul
    Telegram - @D3nny1337
    PMs

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.