Sold Looking for parters/employees in News Website

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 11/15/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello HF!

I'm looking for partners (INVESTORS) and/or employees.
    I'm looking for people to help me write conspiracy news articles based on real events.

The setup,
    I already have a news domain and website created with filler articles.
    This website has 2 forms of ads already on the site.
    I also have a Facebook group created to share articles on and pay to promote.

The goal,
    1) To create a news articles that have ads on them.
    2) To share this article on Facebook.
    3) Pay to promote the article.
    4) After a number of likes/shares on Facebook the post will start to go viral on its own no longer requiring to promote.
    5) Make money off the ads.

Two things I'm looking for:

Employees
    Job description:
    Writes news articles based on real events while adding relevant pics or videos taken from online.
    The articles can be rewritten from existing ones but must not copy word for word.
    Requires no money on your end.

Pay: 10% of revenue from successful articles written that are chosen to be promoted by either me or other partners.
    (You can choose to promote your own article using your own money if you disagree with the choice of the partners, your pay will be 80% of money earned, 10% will go to website development, 10% will go towards future advertisements.)

Partners
    Description:
    OPTIONAL: Writes news articles based on real events while adding relevant pics or videos taken from online. The articles can be rewritten from existing ones but must not copy word for word.

Money required/ Pay: will share in advertisement costs, % contributed = % gained from advertisements based on the scale below.
    Will help decide what articles get promoted.

Payout scale:
    10% goes to original writer.
    10% goes to future advertisements.
    10% goes to website development.
    70% gets divided amongst partners investing.

If interested please post below with what position you would like to apply for. I will then contact you with further information or questions I have for you.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.