Looking for my char Kickyounerds post here if you have info

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hi all.. Well a while back someone offered to buy my accounts lvl 50 spearman and 52 assasin who was "kickyounerds" (IGN) and well he completely scammed them, and now he doesn't play them?? if you don't want this guy could I please have him back. contact my msn which is also my email.

ALSO I am looking for a lvl 60+ anything i will trade my WoW account lvl 53 rogue has his mount, good gear and is verified for TBC so you just need the software. He has 71g on him so yeah contact me. I only accept khaini accounts sry.

Please man he was my favorite char id like to see him played on atleast and if you don't want him maybe you could remove some of your sins and do a good thing and return what you have stolen from me. normally i wouldn't bother with heartless scammers but you don't use him. you seemed so nice =( well yah that says it all.

Originally Posted by tommym

Hi all.. Well a while back someone offered to buy my accounts lvl 50 spearman and 52 assasin who was "kickyounerds" (IGN) and well he completely scammed them, and now he doesn't play them?? if you don't want this guy could I please have him back. contact my msn which is also my email.

ALSO I am looking for a lvl 60+ anything i will trade my WoW account lvl 53 rogue has his mount, good gear and is verified for TBC so you just need the software. He has 71g on him so yeah contact me. I only accept khaini accounts sry.

Please man he was my favorite char id like to see him played on atleast and if you don't want him maybe you could remove some of your sins and do a good thing and return what you have stolen from me. normally i wouldn't bother with heartless scammers but you don't use him. you seemed so nice =( well yah that says it all.

ah douche its no use trying to get the account back the person who took it won't give it back thats for sure just close your thread no one really cares about it

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.