Looking for Maplestory accounts for sale

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 2/24/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Im looking for ms accounts for sale with characters preferbly around 140+, the equips have to be at least decent, im willing to go up, depending on the acc, to 100 dollars, i prefer the top chars to be either a hero or dark lord, message me on potential offers, if u live in NOVA(nothern virginia) i may be able to meet up and discuss offers

Hey man I am selling a 164 phantom in mardia!

was trying to sell to game tag but they have alota of bad reviews -.- lol but yea its 63k buffed with decent cane and some fused specs etc etc. lmk if ur interested i from hawaii so paypal would be best and i dnt mind a middle man if u don't feel safe, as long as they are credited

Hi!

I have a level 170 kaiser w/ a 35k range(unbuffed) that has tons of perm nx on it in broa. It can solo hilla and zakum without a lot of trouble. On the same account are at least 5 other characters over level 100 including a dark knight. I unfortunately deleted the hero on it a while ago to make room for the angelic buster, which is also over 100 now.

Interested?

i have a high account but i havent been on for so long i cant remeber wht my toons r

Originally Posted by Kefka0

Hi!

I have a level 170 kaiser w/ a 35k range(unbuffed) that has tons of perm nx on it in broa. It can solo hilla and zakum without a lot of trouble. On the same account are at least 5 other characters over level 100 including a dark knight. I unfortunately deleted the hero on it a while ago to make room for the angelic buster, which is also over 100 now.

Interested?

yea umm how much are u looking for

Well, about $60(including the middleman fee) would be great. I have more listed about the account on the account selling thread:

The characters are:

170 kaiser

127 demon slayer

112 luminous

104 angelic buster

107 buccaneer

107 cannon master

113 dark knight

103 mechanic

There are other characters on the account but they're all 70(merc/kanna/hayato) or below

The Kaiser has a 35-40k range buffed w/ crappy gloves, more with dojo gloves. The kaiser also has lots of perm nx items, including but not limited to:

Luminous Cherubim

Belt coat

Pimpernickel hat

some perm nx gloves which names I forget

Gas mask

military overall things

pimp chalice

these small yellow wing things, forget what they're called

light cotton candy overalls

Bamboo name/chat thing

and more

I have all of the account's information including secret questions/email/etc, and I am not asking for a lot. I would like $50 USD from trusted users with lots of feedback, or $60($10 MM fee included in the price) from other buyers.

PM me your contact information if you are interested and I will contact you. Posting on the thread is also required.

I can pm you my skype/you can pm me your skype/whatever works

What world are you in?

Originally Posted by jeff7969

What world are you in?

Broa.

Broa.

im not really interested anymore, its not that ur deal was bad, it was just that in the past few days maplestory started getting boring for me. Thanks for the offer nthough

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.