Sold Looking For Highly Proficient Developers Needed (Paying $$$$$+)

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums - Service, 9/15/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums - Service

Hack Forums - Service
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I'm looking for a number of developers for permanent positions. I have no knowledge in coding and are looking to hire one to three developers.

The position requires you to be highly proficient and I will need a portfolio and proof of your skills.

The budget for the project currently is high four figures (what I currently have in the bank) give or take however I will likely be getting some investors onboard so that figure may be over 5 figures.

You will not be paid until the project is in fully working order, the project will need CONSTANT updates which you will be paid for in due course. Due to the ongoing nature of the project you will receive commissions on future sales (which by my projections should be 5 figures within the first months of launching). You will also be working with maybe 1 or 2 other developers.

The pay structure may vary from dev to dev, from hourly rates, whole project payments or commission on future sales...

This is a serious post and I'm only looking for serious people. I know this is hackforums, but I am everywhere to get the best people on board. There is a huge market for those are willing to take the plunge as I've seen by other projects that turnover 6+ figures after as little time as 6 months for some.

Languages: c# (mainly)

PS: The project is 100% whitehat.
    Start Contract

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.