Sold Looking for cracking partner (lucrative)

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 12/18/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

So I have cracked accounts in which sell for a lot however I need help getting them into my control.

The game is populated with an older user so they have plenty of disposable income. Accounts are very tricky to come by but luckily I have quite an extensive list of accounts in which can go from anywhere between 250-2000 USD. Each.

So the game is a mobile game. In order to login to this game you need an email and a password. These are in the form of Email:Pass. I have the email and pass to all these accounts.

In order to sell the accounts we need to be able to sell the email:pass as well as the email that it is attached to. So what we need to do is change the email associated with the account to a new email we randomly create so we can give the details to the buyer.

In order to change the email address we need to contact their support team via email. After they respond this is the information they require.

- What was the original player name of your account? Write this name exactly as it appeared in the game.
    - What were your first two real money purchases? Include the dates (yyyy-mm-dd) and amount of real money you spent on Google or iTunes.
    - What was the original email used for your ID? Write the exact ID email address.
    - What country, province, state, or city were you in when you created your account?
    - What is the creation date of your account? Please estimate the date (yyyy-mm-dd) when you created your account in the game. If you are having trouble remembering when you created the account, we recommend that you check the dates of your earliest achievements on your Google Play or Game Center account(s).

Now this is where our issues lie.

This is the information I cannot get and this is where you come in. I need you to be able to get this email changed. I really don't mind how you do it. It just needs to be done. If you can get this done and the email changed to an email address within our control then you have done your part and you will get 50% of the accounts sales.

I have so many of these accounts and the only thing holding me back from thousands of dollars is getting that email address changed.

If you can somehow get it done I will give you the full sale fee of the first account we sell. After that we go 50-50. I am apart of a pretty exclusive group that sells these accounts and takes years to get trusted amongst this community. However selling actually isn't an issue once inside.

Let me know if this is something you are interested in.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.