Sold Looking for cracking partner (lucrative)

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 12/10/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hey folks, I have found this very niche game in which the accounts that I have go for a ridiculous amount of money.

I currently cannot make these accounts my own so I need a partner to help me out with this.

I'm willing to split the money 50-50. As it stands I have accounts in my possession which can go for 500 GBP each. I have potential to get hundreds more of these. It sounds too good to be true I know, but I've hit a massive roadblock about how to get these accounts under my control.

What I am looking for:
    • Somebody who has great Social engineering skills or cracking skills
    • Somebody easy to work with and quite active.
    • Preferably speaks good english however we can work around this if necessary.

The whole idea is that I need somebody that can consistently either convince customer support to allow me to change the email associated with the account to a new one. OR, have the skills to obtain the details they require to change the email address associated with the account to a new one.

The money is honestly very good and we can flip these accounts quickly. (I am a member of a pretty elite group that sells these accounts).

Hope to hear from somebody soon who is interested.

Thanks.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.