Sold Looking for C++ related Job Experience

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 12/26/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hi, so basically I’m an international student studying computer science in the US right now, and I need some work experience in the field. I am looking for legitimate work experience like stuff I can put on my resume, don’t really care about pay I’ll even work for free. It’s just because due to my visa restrictions I can’t get summer internships and stuff and I can only work on campus and it’s really hard to find a way to get experience. I am a pretty good C++ backend developer, admittedly my front end work is a little shoddy but I feel like that’s only because I’ve not had any actual work experiences. If you have something that needs coding and is then going to be published and I can get some credit for it, I’ll gladly do it. You can pay me as little or as much as you want for my services, as I stated my main purpose here is to get some quality code written and published so that future employers know I’m an experienced developer. Anybody with any opportunities like this please do not hesitate to PM me, if your opportunity is with an actual company and I get a reference from it and all I’d actually pay YOU lol. Hmu boys

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.