Sold Looking for a specific winter rec room account READ FULL POST

Discussion in 'Rec Room Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by WhosRainy, 12/2/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhosRainy

WhosRainy
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    I'm looking for a specific rec room account for myself the account doesn't have to e crazy stacked i have a 25 dollar play station gift card code from a friend I'm willing to give it too someone if they have a basic rec room account with the pine winter set (green and orange) or the Frost winter set (dark blue and white) id prefer the frost winter set but i will take pine if i end up needing it sadly this is all the money i have sense i was scammed by someone on discord who is currently going by lanta#1050 and hes been a discord member since March 21 2021 and because of that I am NGF and i will not accept accounts that are email locked and i would like to see proof of the account via screen share or good enough proof for me that the account is legit and I'm not being scammed
    if you do have a account with either the pine winter set or the frost DM me on discord
    my discord is Rainy#9232
    and i also have screen shots of the guy who scammed me so if you would like to see those just ask and ill be more than happy to show them to you

pictures of the winter sets I'm looking for are attached somewhere on this post if you not familiar with what the sets I'm looking for look like

REMEMBER I AM ONLY PLAYING WITH A TWENTY FIVE DOLLARS PLAYSTATION GIFT CARD
    take it or leave it

Attached Files:

#1 WhosRainy, 12/2/22
    Last edited: 12/2/22
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.