Sold Looking For a Solid Account

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by Shaka Zulu, 1/23/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shaka Zulu

Shaka Zulu
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

Veteran player here looking to get back into the game. I'm mainly looking for an account to have fun with, but I would also like it to have a decent collection with good mods. At minimum, I'd like:

Collection Score of 50.0 or greater

Galactic Power 2.2M or greater

Geared up CLS, GK, Thrawn, R2D2, BB-8, Jedi Rey (preferably with zetas)

Top 100 squad/fleet arena

Strong and active guild

The extent to which the account meets or surpasses these specifications will influence the amount I'm willing to offer. I'm looking for a seamless transition, meaning I hope to stay in your current guild and make maximum contributions to keep everyone happy. I know how much pride one can build up in all the hard work they put into this game and I can assure you that the legacy of your effort will be honored. Trust me when I say that your account will be in capable hands. If you've been looking for the right time to step away from the game, let me provide the final incentivizing push.

Please message me with your swgoh.gg link and payout time, and we'll go from there. Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Shaka

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Burcay Tiryaki

Burcay Tiryaki
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

4   0   0

My Location:
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.