Sold Looking for a partner For online websites, I work from home you can too

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 9/30/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Looking for a partner For online websites, I work from home you can too​

I am looking to bring on a partner to the team that is determined, motivated to make money and dedicated to doing better in life. They must be easy going and easy to get along with. This person must have a mic and be able to communicate with me via skype or discord at minimum 3 times a week. It would be nice if you had experience working with domains and content management systems such as WordPress and know the basic HTML, CSS, PHP code. If you do not have experience I can teach you everything you need to know.

I have several businesses online that I am making money from and I have a few projects I would like to start up. If your interested in making money online then reach out to me for a chat on mic. If you do not have a mic do not waste my time.

Only contact me if you're serious about working hard and making money. I am not looking for someone who spends 3/4 of your free time gaming there is no money to be made from playing games unless you have a well off YouTube channel and sponsors I personally know a guy who made 2.3 million last year but it took him 10 years to get to where he is and allot of 80 to 90 hour weeks. I have nothing against gaming and spend 1-2 hours a week myself gaming but found from past experience my workers that were gamers spent more time gaming than working.

Partner will be brought on to help start new shopify stores and other projects.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.