Sold Looking for a Crypter Developer for Online Crypter

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 3/5/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I am looking for a crypter developer partner that knows his/her trade and can keep the crypter FUD. If you are interested, then please PM me or message me on Discord

What I will provide:
    • The Online Crypter Website (Done)
    • Automatic Payments
    • No GUI required, your crypter just needs to read a settings file and crypt
    • No Protection required, your crypter will run on a server (can be your own vps, if you like), so it is uncrackable
    • No Support needed, I take care of that
    • I take care of downloading the crypt settings, starting your crypter, and uploading the crypted file

What I am offering
    • 80% of the profits for every crypt
    • If you are new, then this is your chance to get started selling your crypter without having to go through the trouble of coding a GUI, Payment System, Licensing System, Updating System, or having your crypter cracked and exposed.
    • If you are already selling a crypter, then this is your chance to get even more customers

What YOU need to provide
    • A Crypter that can read a settings.json file (contains assembly info, startup info, etc.)
    • Crypt the "file.exe" file in the same folder as "out.exe"

What does the Online Crypter website look like?

[​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.