Sold Looking for a competent programmer to automate a private method [$$$$]

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 2/7/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hi guys.

Firstly let me just say I can’t reveal the specifics of the method for obvious reasons until we have confirmed to work together and you have proved your ability.

What we need you to do is basically automate the following process (it would be running on a 24/7 VPS)

-Connect to vpn (desktop app)

-copy address from a free temp email service + sign up to website with it, getting confirmation code to the email.

-copy some more text data from another site and paste into the website we signed up to earlier

-click a few buttons on the website

-repeatedly press a button X amount of times (at a speed of about 2-3 presses per second, the exact amount of times needed will vary and can be worked out later)

-clear all cookies/cache etc, close browser and disconnect from vpn

- repeat this process 3 or maybe 4 times per day (ideally make it easy to configure how many times to run each day)

This needs to be stable and just run permanently on a VPS.

Your reward for this is obviously learning the method, which will make you $2000 per month easily and truly autopilot, providing we can automate this successfully. The method is greyhat.

If you have the skills and can prove it, please contact me via PM or hit me on discord: FlyingLimousine#3046

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.