Loan Service for Verified playerup members - Borrow Paypal money here

Discussion in 'Currency Exchange - Buy Sell Trade' started by The Integrity, 12/3/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Integrity

The Integrity
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Looking to boost your Dota 2 MMR fast and cheap? Check out Integrity boosting service!
    Integrity Loan Service

Are you a Verified member who needs money on Paypal fast?
    Just PM me and you'll get an instant loan.

Hello!
    Here you can ask your trusted moderator for some money. :)
    I am willing to borrow money to verified and trusted users of playerup who are in need of an instant loan, for up to 30 days.

Requirements:

To be eligible to request a loan, you need to meet all of the following requirements.

- Verified user ('Epic Member Premium' and 'Trusted' can still proceed but with mandatory ID verification with me)
    - Registered for more than 6 months
    - Have a minimum of 20 positive feedback and no negative. The feedback needs to be spread in a longer period and not earned recently all at once.
    - Have no open scam disputes against you.
    - Have been active on the forum recently (either by posting or by trading)

I may request extra verification in certain cases (a photo of an ID for example).
    I may refuse your request despite being eligible, if for any reason I do not feel comfortable with borrowing money to you.

Rules:

- The minimum amount you can borrow is $20
    - The maximum amount you can borrow is equal to double the amount of your feedback (for example, with 35 feedback, your can borrow $70 at most), or $300, whichever is lower.
    - A loan can last up to 30 days before it must be paid back in full.
    - Payment is sent via Paypal as Goods & Services. The paypal fee will be covered by me, so you will get your exact amount.
    - The loan is paid back by refunding the initial transaction, using the refund option on Paypal.
    - It is possible to pay back using bitcoin or western union, but the paypal sending fee needs to be covered as well.
    - It is not possible to pay back with any other payment method or using a different Paypal account than the one that received the initial payment.
    - During the loan period, it is possible to change the due date or amount.
    - Paying back in parts is not possible due to Paypal only allowing one refund for a single transaction, unless the loan was given in parts as well.

How to request:

Send me a PM here with the details.
    The details include the amount that you want to borrow, approximate date when you will be able to pay back and why you need a loan.
    I will then review your account and ask you for your Paypal address if you pass.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.