Sold LLSIF EN Rank 223 With 82 Love Gems Available

Discussion in 'Love Live! Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by johncm07, 9/23/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johncm07

johncm07
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    So I have been playing these for about 1.5 years, and now I want to retire because I have other important things to do in my life. So I want to sell my account.

Description of my account:
    - 57 UR cards (35 Idolized)
    - 115 SSR cards (55 Idolized)
    - 190 SR Cards, and many more R and N cards
    - Side story of ALL characters in Muse and Aquors and some other characters that are still new/untouched (so you can read and get up to 100+ adittional love gems)
    - 82 Love gems, 19 Coupon Scouting, and many more ticket and up to 800+ thousands friend points
    - And many more title, stamp, wallpaper and other things available

If you want to know more about the information about my account or want to buy my account please PM (personal message) me , the contact number is in below the screenshot.

Here is also the screenshot of my account:

LLSIF 7.png LLSIF 8.png LLSIF 9.png LLSIF 10.png

The price are still #, but just don't offer me ridiculous price that is too far below the asked price because I won't accept it. For paying method, I prefer paying by transferring the money to my bank account (I will give it in my PM if you want to buy and the price is settled). So, Pay me first and you can get my account (Data Transfer will be done by SIF account)

To purchase or ask information, this is my contact (I usually respond faster from these contact) :
    instagram: @johncm07 (also follow me haha)
    my line/WA : 081280028033

Attached Files:

#1 johncm07, 9/23/20
    Last edited: 9/23/20
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.