lKea shipment using F3dEx?

Discussion in 'Marketing Other Services For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by overwhelmed owl, 10/18/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. overwhelmed owl

overwhelmed owl
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I should be getting this desk soon, it was around 350$ plus shipping 100$. It is with FedX so ive never encountered with this or even SE'd them yet. I am wonderign what the best option is for my situation as it is quite a large package. Empty box or never delivered? But never delivered would be hard because they are probably want me to sign it? Help any tips? just need pointers at this moment, want to do this myself. anything is appreciated:D thanks!

EDIT: just checked, and the Truck delivery is by XPOLogistics? is this a sister branch of F3DX? or something?

- - - Updated - - -

Update: Just recieved the package. The guy made me sign and write I received two items. I signed. At this point idk if i can SE it since i signed. He even took a picture of the package with the door. like What the love you? Does this happen all the time that they need to take this many precautions? Ive never even used this carrier before or ordered from lkea before

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.