Selling  1-24 Hours [LIMITED SLOTS] PREMIUM DISCORD ALL-IN-ONE TOOL - NEBULA XL / MASS DM ADVERTISER, MISC TOOLS...

Discussion in 'Discord Services for Sale - Buy & Sell | Cheap & Safe' started by VenusTools, 1/15/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VenusTools

VenusTools
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    https://gyazo.com/e3c6f2370903e1eabb58463735b52564 - NEBULA XL showcase
    SLOTS LEFT: 9/15

Have you been looking for a Discord tool that's up-to-date, efficient and easy to use?
    You've found the right tool.

It doesn't matter whether your purpose is to raid servers, by spamming all their channels simultaneously, whether you want to advertise your business, and/or grow your discord server, I've got you covered.

I wanted to promote my old business by using a Mass DM Spammer, but I couldn't find one that was easy to setup, or that was efficient in itself. In fact, most of them, either killed my tokens really fast, were spiked with bugs, and simply couldn't complete their job. To be completely honest, even most tools on the market are not as good as you'd think. I wanted to change that. For myself, and for the community.

I started developing this tool around 4 months ago, in C#.
    Initially, I thought of keeping this tool private, because it is valuable, and too many people using it could cause it to be patched, since it uses an innovative method just so your tokens don't get phone locked (which many other tools don't promise, which is why they're bad at their job.)
    But now, unfortunately due to COVID, I lost my job, obviously significantly reducing my income. This is why I thought it would be a nice time to complete my "mission" and sell this tool to the public.

However, if too many people use it, it will get patched. This why I decided to sell a limited amount of licenses to this program.
    Read below for features, screenshots, and how to get in touch with me, in order to get your slot, etc.

It is worth to mention that after purchase, you will receive the tool (with your corresponding license code), access to customer discord server & 24/7 support for any questions you have regarding the tool.

IMPORTANT
    It is vital that you contact me on Discord before purchasing this product, this is because I'm selling this tool on multiple sites, and I often forget to update how many slots are left available for purchase. In fact, I expect this product to sell out pretty fast, considering the quality of the tool at hand.

CONTACT: My ONLY Discord account is venus#6637 (User ID: 894791823397097483)
    Payment Methods: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin & Monero.

(Want to pay with another cryptocurrency? Ask about it, maybe I can accept it.)
    *Note that I only accept cryptocurrency.*

[​IMG]

FEATURES
    1. Main tab

+ In this tab, you can load your tokens and proxies.

2. Guild Manager
    + With this feature, you can make all your tokens join any server. It also allows you to bypass captcha bots, bypass reaction verification, use raid mode (join and leave), group mode, etc.

3. Server Spammer
    + Allows all your tokens to spam in one or multiple channels, with this feature, you can also:
    - Mass mention people
    - Send multiple messages
    - Mention roles
    - Auto delete messages
    - Bypass 2000 character limit

4. DM Spammer
    + Allows your tokens to massively send DMs to the selected user. You can spam various users, send multiple messages and bypass 2000 character limit.

5. Reaction Spammer
    + Allows you to spam vanilla Discord emotes as reactions to certain messages.

6. Friend Spammer
    + Allows all your tokens to send friend requests to the selected user.
    - You can also send friend requests to multiple users, aswell as enabling spam mode which allows your tokens to spam friend requests (by sending, removing them, and then sending them again, and so on...)

7. Typing Spammer
    + This feature allows all your tokens to start simultaneously typing in a channel (or multiple channels). You can also set a delay in ms.

8. Voice Chat Spammer
    + This feature allows your tokens to:
    - Join voice channels
    - Watch streams
    - Join stages and request to speak in them
    - Mute their microphone & headphones
    - Go live

9. Webhook Spammer
    + This feature allows you to spam a webhook inside a certain guild. It allows you to:
    - Set the webhook username.
    - Set the webhook avatar (through a URL)
    - And send a custom message.
    (You can also spam multiple webhooks at once, send multiple messages, and bypass the 2000 character limit. Aswell as setting a delay for the messages in ms)

10. Mass DM Advertiser
    + This feature allows you to mass DM everyone in a server, this is an excellent feature to make money, since you can: grow your discord server, promote your business, reach out to a certain community, test a niche, and many more... It allows you to:
    - Send multiple messages
    - Ignore blacklisted users (server moderators, etc.)
    - Add DMed users to the blacklist (so they don't get DMed more than once)
    - Set message delay (ms)
    And it includes 3 modes
    -> Legit Mode: very good for advertising on a low budget, since it never kills tokens unless they are reported.
    -> Risky Mode: Faster advertising, more risk of getting your tokens locked.
    -> Immortal mode: The fastest advertising in the market, but kills some tokens.

Other features include: token customization (change usernames, avatars, about me(s), activities, status, etc.), thread spammer, invite manager, button spammer, etc.
    Check the showcase on top of the thread for referance.

VOUCHES
    [​IMG]

Disclaimer / ToS

1. If the software is posted to third party forums for cracking, I will proceed in terminating your license.
    2. In case of software misuse, I do not have any kind of association with your activity.
    3. Your opinion always matters and it is most welcome, I encourage you to ask me for new features and report any bug you might spot.
    4. I do not agree to provide any kind of test licenses.
    5. By purchasing the software you automatically accept the ToS

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    VenusTools

VenusTools
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    bump

3. OP
    OP
    VenusTools

VenusTools
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    bump

4. OP
    OP
    VenusTools

VenusTools
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    +bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.