Selling [LIMITED] EWhore / E-Whoring traffic | 0/3 Subscribers / Maximise your traffic

Discussion in 'All Other Social Media Accounts & Services' started by General Forums &, 2/12/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General Forums &

General Forums &
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

This is a brand new service and I'll only be selling to 3 members at a time.

The service will include daily e-whoring traffic for 50 days, with a 50 day break in-between to maximize traffic value.

This will be a 50 day subscription service, you can back out whenever you like and will be refunded the partial amount of days remaining of the service.

If you're a skilled e-whore and know you can make large amounts of profit, this service is perfect for you - I recommend that only experienced people buy this to ensure you profit from it.

PRICING - £165 ($213 per 50 days) (Only accepting BTC, I can accept UK AGC but it'll be worth 70% as that's what I can buy/sell it for)

Here's a few reputable contacts who can vouch for this traffic, they've seen how much profit you can make from it.

@gucci
    @Regulus
    @cry

PM me if you're interested, serious inquiries only please - as it states above if you're not happy with the service you can receive a refund amounting to the amount of days you had remaining of the service.

Thanks,
    Darius

#1 General Forums &, 2/12/19
    Last edited by a moderator: 3/23/19
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.