Sold [LF] Two battle ready VGC 2017 compatible teams [FT] Paypal

Discussion in 'Pokemon Go Items for Sale | Buy Pokemon Go Items' started by /u/UgrasTheHeavy, 5/20/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/UgrasTheHeavy

/u/UgrasTheHeavy
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[bvirtual]

I'm currently looking for two battle ready teams that are VGC 2017 compatible. I don't really have the time to prep a team, and I'm mostly just using this to battle friends and do the Battle Spot competitions, so I figured I'd be better off just buying two teams from here. I did this once before to good effect; I'm still having fun with those teams, but I've good two new copies of the game, and still don't really have the time to get two new teams battle ready. I'm mostly just looking for a fun team, it doesn't have to be a copy of any of the winners from the recent tourneys, or anything; as long as it's viable, and fun, I'll take it.

And to be clear here, I'm not looking to build a team and have someone breed/catch it for me. I'm just looking for a team that's ready to go, items and all. I don't care about shinies for this either.

(also; including ghost types or imposter ditto is a plus. lol)

I'm looking to spend around 10$ usd on a team, more if Ultra Beasts and/or Tapus are included, although that is #.

My reference.

# #/UgrasTheHeavy
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.