Sold LF Partner - Creative Marketing/Media Management

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 11/13/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello,

I am in search of a partner to help build a media management, and creative marketing business. Currently there is a server running third party Instagram software to create/manage accounts. The software runs the accounts fully automatically, with endless settings to optimize results. We can target users by location, hashtag, followers of other users, etc.

The business plan started with Instagram, to create accounts, build them and sell off a percentage of accounts each month to cover costs, while also offering a monthly service to clients to manage and organically grow their Instagram/Social Media page.

I have invested many hours, and monthly payments into learning the settings/algorithms, and for the proxy/software slots. The infrastructure of the business is already setup (website, server/software, proxies) but without any current clients/revenue.

Id like the company to branch into marketing for local businesses, image design and website creation - outsourcing work, and scaling with virtual assistants.

The partner I am in search of:
    Has adequate tech knowledge
    Creative and inspiring
    Self Motivated
    Has some cash to throw at the business (Additional tools/virtual assistants)

Please reply, or send a PM with a little about yourself and any experience/skill sets that would compliment a business of this nature.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.